"Acinisparsi" Canavese doc

Dry red wine

2010

Producer
Az.Agr.Vit.Orsolani - San Giorgio C.se
Wine variety
Dry red wine
Grapes variety
85% Barbera-Nebbiolo and the remaining 15% is made up of autochthonous varieties of which are prevalent in "Neretto di Bairo"
Ground
Morainic at 250/300 m above sea level.
Grapes variety
Only from hill vineyards with excellent sun facing.
Harvesting
Beginning of October through grapes selection.
Vinification
Stainless steel fermentation followed by a partial malolactic fermentation.
In bottle
12 months refining in bottle before release; continuous evolution up to 5-6 years.
Characteristics
The ancient wine growing tradition of the Canavese area is evidenced by red grapes varieties, that have always been grown, like Barbera, Nebbiolo, Neretto blended in this wine. This Doc wine is produced with great care for grapes ripening.

Colour: Bright garnet red with mauve shades from complete grapes ripening.

Nose: Elegant fragrance of sour cherry, and small red fruits as redcurrant, floral and slight plum jam, balsamic notes mixed and balanced with noble and immediate tannin, and a pleasant sweet finish.
Serving Suggestions
With medium ripe salami and cheese, first courses with agnolotti or pasta with meat sauce, main courses of red meat.
Release
2010 vintage: start in October 2011
14/16°C